Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in D:\xampp\htdocs\acrl\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\ACRLConfigs.php on line 931
Warning: Division by zero in D:\xampp\htdocs\acrl\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\ACRLConfigs.php on line 931
Names in (parentheses) have not yet been approved by the team owner
Names in bold are the entry/team owner
Names in italics are non-ACRL and/or guest drivers
Pre-Quali (PQ) is needed if the number of entries for an event may exceed the number a single server can accommodate, and/or if we have set specific PQ requirements for an event. In these cases, a period of PQ will be run prior to the race, usually for at least a week, and if necessary the race will be divided into equal size splits, based on PQ times. See the Driver Briefing tab for details of the PQ servers. In championship events, there is usually a points bonus for being in a higher (faster) split.
This is an overview of the PQ standings for this event, showing only PQ results by drivers who have registered for this event, with a PQ time set in the car they registered. The full PQ results can be found here. If you do not see yourself in this summary, but do see yourself in the full results, check that you PQ'ed in the same car you registered for this event with, and that the Steam GUID you are using for in-game matches the one you registered for this site with. Also note that lap times may not show up immediately in these results, it could be an hour or more before you see your times appear.
|538 Ferrari 488 GT3||Philippe Simard||02:15.948||1|
|543 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||Tuomas Tähtelä||02:16.290||1|
|598 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||Jelle Wolters||02:16.692||1|
|585 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||Phil Vitt||02:16.710||1|
|859 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||SamuelJ||02:16.752||1|
|7 Ferrari 488 GT3||Petrol||02:16.827||1|
|25 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||Wolff Mattuschka||02:16.866||1|
|952 AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||Chris Severt||02:17.157||1|
|42 Ferrari 488 GT3||BieneMajor||02:17.199||1|
|91 BMW M6 GT3||Pisani||02:17.367||1|
|968 Ferrari 488 GT3||Luca Babetto||02:17.421||1|
|810 Ferrari 488 GT3||Denis Marquardt||02:17.436||1|
|444 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||Sylvain Villet||02:17.808||1|
|380 Mercedes AMG GT3||Joakim Stensnæs||02:18.027||1|
|3 Ferrari 488 GT3||SuperMayo||02:18.564||1|
|825 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||Richard Fermion||02:19.134||1|
|54 Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019)||Will Eatwell (PUMA)||02:19.227||1|
|296 Bentley Continental GT3 2018||Hendrik||02:19.254||1|
|747 AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||Matthew Turley||02:20.439||1|
|6 Ferrari 488 GT3||Tim May||02:20.565||1|
|402 BMW M6 GT3||Petter||02:20.646||1|
|46 Ferrari 488 GT3||Nico Basson||02:21.612||1|
|105 AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||David Turley||02:22.305||1|
|128 AMR V8 Vantage (2019)||Hugh Messenger||02:23.343||1|
|799 Porsche 911 II GT3 R (2019)||Judemuppet||No Time Set||1|
|307 McLaren 720S GT3 (Special)||Rasmus||No Time Set||1|
|415 Porsche 911 II GT3 R (2019)||Edison Arias||No Time Set||1|
There are no results for this event
Names in (parentheses) are not ACRL members
Incident reporting closed on Friday January 31st 2020 08:00 PM Europe/Rome
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in D:\xampp\htdocs\acrl\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\ACRLDB.php on line 497
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\xampp\htdocs\acrl\libraries\fabrik\fabrik\Helpers\ACRLUI.php on line 960
Philippe Simard, Tuomas Tähtelä, Jelle Wolters, Phil Vitt, SamuelJ, Petrol, Wolff Mattuschka, HighFructoseKronSyrup
Congratulations! Come back with your shield, or on it. The rest of us plebs are Server Two.
Last Minute Instructions from MrGit
Hi all...me again!After yesterday's test just updating the race start procedure.It'll be a FULL manual lap start, observe the double file and single file messages given by the server!!! Pole position will lap no faster than 120kmh on the warm up lap and will reduce his/her speed to no greater than 80kmh after the bus stopa nd make sure you are aware of your grid qualifying position.After exiting La source, pole position will observe the start enabled message and will only apply full throttle once the "go go go" message has been shown.....PLEASE can all driver note their position regarding the left or right of the grid and relevant to the cars immediately infront and behind, i believe odd numbers line up on the right, evens on the left of the grid at Spa.This bit was blatantly ripped from AOR's rule set....(cheers guys ^^)"If a driver has an issue at the start, they are to indicate this as clearly as possible to those around them, either by alerting others in Discord Chat or by rapidly flashing headlights.
- If the driver is able to move and then fix the problem, they are to do so by slowly pulling over to the side of the track closest to them to rectify the issue. If the driver with an issue cannot move, they are to remain stationary and rapidly flash their headlights.
- Once the issue is resolved, they are allowed to pull away and re-form at the back of the pack in last position.
- If the issue is resolved whilst cars are still driving past them on the grid, they are to wait and remain stationary until all drivers have passed them, and re-form at the back of the pack in last position.
- If a driver is to sustain heavy damage at the start due to unique circumstances and through no fault of their own, the driver can go ahead of the pack once everyone is moving to enter the pits and repair any significant damage if they wish to do so. Once they leave the pits, they are to park immediately at the pit exit in a safe place and wait for the race start.
- Please communicate if you have issues as early as possible and at the start of the formation lap process, as you will only be allowed to go ahead of the pack if the situation is obvious and the party leader approves for you to do so.
- If the pack is moving when approval is given, all drivers are to stick to the right hand side of the circuit, no matter what track it is to allow the affected drivers through ahead of the pack.
- For example, if you are in P4 and spin on the formation lap, you must form up at the back of the grid."In the event of the server issues at the start (incorrect start sequence, no "go go go" message ect), a full server restart will be needed. In this case i will await for all drivers to re-enter the server then forward the session straight towards the race start.....i know this would mean that qualifying positions will be voided, but this would only be a last resort situation that i don't anticipate happening.Driver names....if all entrants can have their community "tag" under the surname section of the driver details, so under "surname" place your tag 1st then a space then your usual surname, this will then have the lumirank flash your position AND the community tag of the driver making them even easier to recognise while spectating.End of race interviews...If all drivers could join my discord (optional, but it'd be handy for future planned events too ;)) i can drag people in for end of race interviews, chats and things... link - Mrgit discord....make sure to drop a message in #roll-request please.Ah yes, just been reminded about server #2...once everyone is in and i know exact numbers there and as im guessing there'll be space for more, i'll let everyone know how many spots are available and you can announce it /w server #2s password to your communities and it'll be 1st come 1st serve incase you have others who want to join in, so you best forwarn anyone who may be interested....this'll obviously be very last minute but i'll get the info to you asap. ^^No doubt i'll bloody forget something again, but if not just let me say a massive thank you to everyone taking part tomorrow and i'll be doing my personal best to ensure it's a great event for everyone...above all, just enjoy yourselves. :)Steve.
|Event Starts||2020-01-26 08:00 PM Europe/Rome|
|Mandatory Pit Stop||No|
|Tire Change Required||No|
This event has no PQ requirements, meaning that you are not obliged to set a PQ time. However, if you do not set a PQ time, you will simply be added to the bottom of the time sheet along with any others who did not set a time (in order of event registration) and sorted into the lowest split accordingly.
PQ server details are only available to drivers entered for this event.
The information in this panel is automatically generated from our database. There may be additional or more specific download instructions in the Briefing section
There is no download link for the Spa 2019 track, which means it is probably default / DLC content
The Porsche 911 GT3 (2018) car is default / DLC content
The Mercedes AMG GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Ferrari 488 GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Audi R8 LMS car is default / DLC content
The Lamborghini Huracan GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Mclaren 650s GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Nissan GT R Nismo GT3 2018 car is default / DLC content
The BMW M6 GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Bentley Continental GT3 2018 car is default / DLC content
The Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2017 car is default / DLC content
The Bentley Continental GT3 2016 car is default / DLC content
The Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Lamborghini Gallardo R-EX car is default / DLC content
The Jaguar G3 car is default / DLC content
The Lexus RC F GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo (2019) car is default / DLC content
The Honda NSX GT3 car is default / DLC content
The Audi R8 LMS Evo (2019) car is default / DLC content
The AMR V8 Vantage (2019) car is default / DLC content
The Honda NSX Evo (2019) car is default / DLC content
The McLaren 720S GT3 (Special) car is default / DLC content
The Porsche 911 II GT3 R (2019) car is default / DLC content
The Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 car is default / DLC content
The Mercedes-AMG GT3 2020 car is default / DLC content
Workshops are events held (usually) the day before a main season event, featuring a short race at the same track, under similar conditions, to give people a chance to practice in a live setting.
There is no Workshop scheduled for this event.
Any incidents shown here are those for which penalties have been assessed. There may have been other reports submitted, not shown here, which were judged as racing incidents or otherwise requiring no further action. There may also be other reports which have not yet been processed by the stewards.
Incident Reports (Public)
Logged in members can upload and vote for clips. If a clip is entered for an award, votes count towards the end of season awards.
No post race thread for this event yet