- Written by Super User
- Category: Admin
- Hits: 4445
ACRL Global Megacorp, Inc. is not a registered company, non profit organization, or legal entity of any kind, it is as an ad-hoc league run by volunteers. While we make every effort to keep your data secure, and will never intentionally share your data with 3rd parties, we make no guarrantee that security breaches will never occur. You provide us with your data at your own risk.
Collected data is currently administered by Hugh Messenger, a moderator and system admin for ACRL.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
ACRL collects the following data:
- The information we require in order for you to register for this site is your email, Steam ID, Assetto Corsa in-game name and your geographic region. Although we require a "real name", this does not have to be your real name, simply the name you wish to be known as.
- You may also optionally provide your iRacing member ID, your Discord ID and your Reddit user name.
- When you take part in races hosted on ACRL servers, we collect results and statistics connected to your in-game name and ID.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ACRL with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register on our web site.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ACRL may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When you enter a race run by ACRL in any racing sim we process results for.
- When you interact with other web applications ACRL connects to, for example our Discord server and Reddit pages.
How will we use your data?
ACRL collects your data so that we can:
- Organize sim racing events and publish race results and statistics.
- Solicit feedback on league activities.
ACRL does not share your data with anyone. We do not run analytics or marketing activities. We value your privacy.
How do we store your data?
ACRL securely stores your data on a hosted server in Paris, France, in the form of a MySQL database, and race results & configuration files.
ACRL will keep your data indefinitely, unless you explicitly request that your account is deleted. If your account is deleted, we will still retain race results for races you participated in, but will anonymize your results so the "real name" you signed up with is no longer publically visible (although your in-game driver name will be retained, as that is part of a wider public record).
ACRL performs no marketing activities. either by collecting analytics or pro-actively sending marketing email. If in the future this changes, this section will be updated to reflect the opt-in and opt-out policies.
What are your data protection rights?
ACRL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ACRL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ACRL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ACRL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ACRL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ACRL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ACRL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ACRL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using one of the Contact Us methods given below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us